Live tracking features
Use a Sim card with data to turn your AIR³ into a mobile phone or connect AIR³ with your mobile phone (Wifi-bluetooth) through “mobile hotspot” and turn your AIR³ into a livetracking device.
- Check the Airbuddies around you on the map while flying
- Send a message to an Airbuddy in 3 clics
- Receive important messages while flying
- Once landed, upload automatically your flight on XContest website.
- On the ground, go to https://www.xcontest.org/beta/live/ and select the pilots you want to track.
Messaging (within XCTrack)
Check your “Live” status on the upper bar.
Set your quick message buttons before take off.
Track the nearby Live tracking airbuddies around you and send them a message.
Review your messages in the drop down list
Mobile Phone (Within XCTrack)
Preconfigure your call-out widgets before take off. (Start call using speaker))
Click for one second on the call-out widget and keep your hands on the breaks to control your paraglider while calling.
Thanks to the powerful speaker and microphone, you can have a smooth conversation while flying.