Victim of its powerful features and diversified functionnalities, XCTrack has many menus and sub-menus allowing the pilot to tune the app according to his wish.
Many pilots are not computer savvy and are quite reluctant to learn all the possible ways to customize the app.
The goal of AIR³ is to provide a turnkey solution for pilots, turning this power and complexity into an easy to use but powerful solution, without having to enter deeply into the XCTrack application.
The AIR³ Manager provides the pilot with easy to understand tools that interact with XCTrack PRO.
Watch the Air³ Manager video tuto here.
AIR³ Manager is the best XCTrack Pro companion app
We strongly recommend to always use the latest version of Air³ Manager. Check in the Software Upgrade instructions page.
Here is a list of features
- Large widget on the desktop to launch XCTrack
- Automatically launch XCTrack PRO on boot
- Change the profile and/or the theme used by XCTrack PRO
- Reset all the settings of XCTrack PRO to initial ones
- Manually or automatically (on boot) download the latest Openair file available in a shared google drive and place it to the right XCTrack subfolder without any other configuration’s need.
- List Openair files located on an accessible Google drive
- Check for upgrades (AIR³ Manager, XCTrack and/or XC Guide)