New version 2020
New or improved key features AIR³ 7.2 (Vs. AIR³ 7.1)
- Almost instant vario: new pressure sensor: Te connectivity (Vs. Bosch)
- Android 8.1 (Vs. Android 5.1)
- Screen brightness: 1000 nits (Vs. 400 nits)
- Deca core 2.4 Ghz (Vs. Quad core 1.3 Ghz)
- Ram/Rom: 6 Gb/128 Gb (*) (Vs. 2 Gb/16 Gb)
- Battery: 10.000 mAh (Vs. 7.000 mAh)
- Emergency quick button
- Easier to use physical button
(*) units before 09/2020 were 4 Gb /64 Gb
- Processor ARM Cortex Deca core – 2.4 GHz.
- RAM 6 Gb.
- Storage 128 Gb + MicroSD slot (up to 128 GB).
- Android 8.1
- Industrial grade GPS – GNSS GPS+Glonass+Beidou+AGPS
- Baro/Vario based on a highly sensitive swiss sensor (Te connectivity)
- Accelerometer sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Gravity sensor
- Gyro Sensor
- Li-ion built in 10.000mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 202mm*138mm*22mm
- Weight: 660gr.
- Colour Black./Orange
- 7″ inch – Color. (Includes a protective film)
- IPS HD LCD
- TouchPad capacitive
- 1000 cd/m2
- WI-FI (802.11 a/b/g/n).
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2G, 3G, 4G
- USB Type C
- Jack Stereo.
- 4 physical buttons to configure different actions
- Zoom in, Zoom out
- Page next, previous page
- Waypoint next/previous
- Emergency call
- Back: 13 Megapixels
- Front: 8 Megapixels (*)
(*) units before 09/2020 were 5 Megapixels
- AIR³ Manager
- automatic (on boot) /manual launch of XCTrack
- automatic (on boot) /manual download of Openair file
- define XCTrack Pro profile (Kiss- Easy-Expert-Paramotor)
- define XCTrack Pro theme.
- Optimised, customised, pre-configured XCtrack PRO (perpetual licence)
- General applications linked to Android: Gallery, Internet Browser, Calendar, Calculator, Music player, Email, Google Play, Clock, …
- Compatible with other Android Apps: XCsoar, LK8000, Cruiser…
What’s in the box?
- AIR³ (includes a protective film)
- USB power adaptor + cable (USB-type C)
- Fabric cover
- Hand strap
- Quick user guide
- USB-type C- USB-micro-USB-type A connector (OTG mouse or use of AIR³ as a power bank).