In case you face an issue with your device, here are some comments to take into account before contacting us.
- Do not make a factory reset. Factory resetting the device will erase everything, including the XCTrack Pro licence, maps, terrrain files, etc. If you absolutely need to make a factory reset, contact us to get the procedure first.
- In order to avoid any concerns related to an incorrect configuration, the first things to do are
- Export your configuration (pages only). Check here more details how to export.
- Update XCTrack and AIR³ Manager. Check here how to upgrade.
- Launch Air³ Manager, go to the menu /XCTrack interface/ and click on reset. Check here how to reset XCTrack interface.
- Restart XCTrack
- Test without doing any customization to check if the problem still appears.
- Note that there is full online manual available here: https://www.fly-air3.com/en/support/air3-xctrack-manual/ . This manual is online and therefore indexed by Google. Most of the time, it is very easy to reach the right page by searching for some answers directly with Google.
- It is strongly recommended to read the faqs and watch our tuto videos here: https://www.fly-air3.com/en/support/
If the problem is not solved while you have followed the previous advices, contact us by filling up this form, by email, through Whatsapp or telegram (+32495249656). Please provide us with your IMEI in order to let us identify your unit. Check here more details how to get your IMEI.
IMEI number can be found:
- on the box of the device when you bought it
- on the back of the device
- in Settings/About device/IMEI (depending on Android version, you may need to find it in Settings/System/About device/Status)
- in XCTrack Preferences/About XCTrack by clicking on the XCTrack version and then scrolling down.
- If you still can’t find your IMEI but found the MEID, please provide it to us (MEID is the same as IMEI with missing last number).